Hi there! In e-Frontiers we are helping our very important client which is looking for an iOS Developer to join to their mobile team.
Their offices are in Madrid, but the position is open to anyone who prefers working remotely.
About the job
- As part of your role you, together with your team, will suggest and implement improvements to the software and the software process as well as helping to provide the necessary tools to operate, monitor and diagnose the applications
- You will be responsible for communicating with stakeholders to understand and refine user requirements, propose, accept, and seek approval for improvements and for delivering high quality software.
We believe that communication, empathy, curiosity, and open-mindedness are fundamental to success.
You should have that skills & requirements
- Experience delivering apps aiming different screen sizes.
- Experience with GraphQLAPIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
- Knowledge of the iOS most common core frameworks, RxSwift, source control systems (Git, TFS, Bitbucket).
- At least 5 years of hands-on iOS development experience using Swift.
- Experience with the Firebase platform, specifically (but not restricted to Crashalytics and remote config).
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of REST APIs.
- Plan and architect the tech for new features, systems, and integrations.
- Ensure the observability of the integrated systems and the integration system.
- Deliver the most responsive and high-performance application.
- Improv, develop, and maintain our iOS application considering it is intended to be used on different devices.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team.
- Fast paced work environment.
- Available to travel occasionally (10%).
- Subject to national/international criminal background checks.
- This is a remote freelance opportunity.