CRM Developer – permanent hybrid work
We have an opportunity with our client, a leader in the financial/insurance industry in Ireland, for a .Net Software Developer to join a well-established team and to help with the ongoing development of existing products.
Some details about the project:
You will be joining the IT Software Development team in the ongoing development and support of the in-house Microsoft .net and CRM applications and environments.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining Microsoft .Net, CRM and Dynamics 365 applications
- Providing third line support for a wide range of applications and systems
- Analysing problems including root cause analysis
- Collaborating effectively with the Service Delivery, Transformation and Change teams
- Effective and timely communication with all involved parties
And is very important that you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing .Net solutions
- Experience with Git, TFS, Azure DevOps or similar
- Automated testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in the following areas; C#, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, WCF, MS CRM 2013 or MS Dynamics 365, Entity Framework
What is offered to you?
- Attractive package
- Possibility to work from either Dublin or Navan office!
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.