Enterprise Architect – London- Permanent
- Job Ref: 7718
- Greater London
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to play a key technical role in several client projects. You will need expertise in implementing and integrating solutions using various tech stacks. There is significant progression opportunities for you as my client is expanding their operations.
- Working as the lead of a design team to develop high and low level system designs for an enterprise level software system in compliance with architectural strategies (vison and roadmap) and TOGAF principles
- Reviewing and quality assuring design work from other design Team Members as well as third parties and industry working groups contributing to the design
- Ensuring that designs adhere to required standards on security, infrastructure, services, delivery and quality assurance in order to ensure business solutions bring real value to the organisation
- Maintaining relationships with business analysis and it delivery in order to influence decisions made in the scoping of projects and to influence architectural direction
- Collaborating with cross-functional development teams and third parties that will implement the designs. This includes continued support and mentoring throughout the entire SDLC
- Presentation and delivery of design to development teams and third parties for implementation
- Providing relevant skills transfer, coaching and mentoring to Team Members to share expertise
- Embedding a culture of continuous improvement in the design team by looking for and driving improvements to ‘ways of working’, processes, tools and techniques
- Continuing to support and mentor throughout the development process
- Working in the energy and utilities industry an advantage
This opportunity offers a great benefits package and career progression so get in touch for more details!