Full stack developer- Remote
- Job Ref: 7482
Full Stack Developer Epayments
Bucharest - fully remote. Based on the needs/important meeting/teambuildings, they can be asked to come to Bucharest for 1 week/per quarter and we will pay the transportation, hotel etc.
We would like to find an experienced Full-Stack Developer to join the ePayments development team.
Our payments system is a complex web-based product that maintains a high availability secure system which handles all money transactions worldwide.
The system is based on an HTML5 solution written in AngularJS, React on the frontend and .Net Core and .Net Framework on the backend.
In this position you will be responsible for leading innovative application development and maintenance when is needed, ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support business objectives.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing new web features for the benefit of all business partners
- Working closely with the product managers, product owners and the Q.A team in a highly collaborative team
- Delivering secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices/trends
- Ensuring all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality
This job is for you if you have:
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft server-side technologies - .NET Framework 4.5+ using C#, ASP.NET MVC 5/ASP.NET Web API 2
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with React – an advantage
- Experience with .NET Core 3.1 – an advantage
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally
- High technical skills, self-learning abilities, independence and well-organized working methods
- Great communication skills
- Out-of-the box thinking and quick learning ability
You might also have:
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent