Principal QA Engineer
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, passionate about product quality and will be able to demonstrate success in ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality standards within a fast-paced agile environment.
You are responsible for:
The skills you will bring:
- Owning the QA deliverables for projects that you will be involved in from requirements to production release.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project objectives.
- Identify and implement continuous process improvements to enhance testing efficiency.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- Manage defects through to closure.
- 8+ years of experience in Quality Assurance using automated and manual testing techniques/approaches.
- Excellent understanding of the full SDLC.
- Experience of testing of multi-tier systems; Database, App Servers, Web and Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
- Designing tests to mitigate risks, and helping business experts define requirements.
- Experience with Unix, SQL, Postman, browser DevTools.
- ISTQB or other software testing certifications.