Programme Manager (Investment Banking)
6-12 month contract
Circa 600 per day
You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of transformation programmes in Investment Banking, defining, implementing and managing strategies. You will independently own delivery of programmes and manage multi-disciplinary teams. You will work closely with clients to develop an understanding of their business strategy, ensuring that the programme infrastructure is managed to provide agreed levels of service.
- Responsible for the project management services within complex, significant and high risk programmes as defined and sold to high profile and strategic clients
- Monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manage expectations of all project stakeholders
- Actively hires, develops and retains the best talent within their specialism
- Deliver extensible, on-time solutions and contribute to the development of high-performance teams through continuous process improvement and mentorship
- Build long-term, strategic relationships with senior stakeholders and maintain strong understanding of the clients’ industry and business
- Set the direction and lead in the introduction and use of techniques, methodologies and tools, to match overall business requirements (both current and future).
- Specialist in strategic consultancy, covering new and/or specialised offerings, assisting clients in the formation of IT and project strategies, and acting to ensure that they are offered services aligned to these strategies
- Actively monitor emerging technologies and market trends, identifies process improvements, and contribute to project management standards and definition of best practice at the programme level.
- Facilitate scoping and business priority setting for large or complex programme changes, obtaining formal agreement from a large and diverse range of potentially senior stakeholders and recipients to the scope and requirements, plus able to establish a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence
- Partnering and aligning with the core team members including sales, operations, information technology and technical leads to facilitate the identified solution
- Assists sales with pre-sales activity. Reviews new business proposals and provides advice on compliance issues