The Project Manager will play a key role in providing services to our Managed Platform clients in the New York area. The role will involve two main areas of focus:
• Coordination and management of projects for one large strategic client as part of a long-term engagement.
• Coordination and management of other short term projects (client or internal), individually or alongside the wider US Project Management team.
The role is a great opportunity to get involved in deploying cutting-edge
multi-cloud and managed service solutions to our industry-leading financial services clients
• Work directly with clients, account managers and sales team to determine and define project scope and objectives.
• Forecast resources and assets needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
• Coordinate with internal technical resources at the Company to ensure a delivery that meets the timing, budget and expectation defined from the project outset.
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
We’re looking for someone who has:
• 3-5 years Project Management experience in a similar role, or demonstrable transferable skills.
• SAAS/Cloud or software industry experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills with client facing experience.
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Modern Work services, including Microsoft 365,
Teams, Active Directory, etc.
• Basic working knowledge of Cloud Computing – Azure preferred.