Senior Frontend Developer – greenfield project
Our client is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who will work together with the current team to build the platform for both web and mobile access.
- Development and maintenance of the frontend of the new software platform
- Ensure all developments fit within the overall system architecture and design strategy, and make sure code is of a consistent and appropriate standard.
- Manage and maintain the company codebase using industry best practice to provide full audit and control capabilities.
- Work with all stakeholders to best prioritise system developments and deliver to agreed release schedules.
- Work side by side with the UX and the UI designer
- Work closely with the test team to design and implement robust automatic testing
- Work as part of the Scrum team to analyse and estimate sprint items
- Excellent Angular skills
- Excellent Jasmine and Karma skills
- Excellent knowledge on the technics and abstract thinking to design componentoriented front ends on Angular
- Good understanding of backend technologies, specifically Rest APIs and microservices developed in C#
- Experienced in cloudnative applications (preferably Azure).
- Familiarity with IaaS, PaaS and IaC technologies – Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible
- Strong advocate of CI/CD principles familiar with the Azure DevOps stack
- A strong communicator
- Competency in best practices and techniques – BDD, design patterns, SOLID principles, DDD.
- Ability to analyse problems, think creatively, and make effective decisions in the appropriate timescale
- Able to multitask and work across multiple products
- Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams
- Driving high quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Fast paced work environment
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change