Senior Angular Node Developer
A SaaS Solutions company is currently seeking a skilled and talented Angular and Node developer to join their development team in Dublin to further design, develop and scale their product suite. You will be involved in the development of their Application Platform in Angular, Node and Ionic. There will also be the opportunity for you to play a role in defining the future product direction of the company at an exciting time of expansion and growth.
• Work with Product Management to devise and define innovative products, applications and solutions.
• Development of modular, testable and scalable software components within the new Fusion Application Platform.
• Working as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to set deadlines.
• Estimate level of effort, evaluate and research new options of similar technology and offer suggestions to improve processes.
• Participate in design and development workshops to define new features and products.
• Code optimization improvements, maintenance and refactoring of existing systems.
• Contribute to team process improvements, industry best practice and principles.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• 3+ years Angular development experience. They are particularly interested in looking for Angular 10+ experience.
• Strong familiarity with web frontend techniques (HTML, Typescript, CSS).
• Understanding of non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
• Familiarity with deployment, monitoring debugging and testing of Angular applications.
• Experience with Ionic a bonus.
• Experience using Git/GitHub and related source control environments in a distributed team environment.
• Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP services.
• Comfortable working in Windows/Unix/Linux environments, and a deep understanding of hardware architecture/private Cloud infrastructures and deployment methodologies a must.
• Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery via Jenkins.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – you should be able to propose several viable solutions to complex problems and be able to evaluate the best alternative and estimate the work required.
• You can quickly grasp and learn new technologies and techniques, and can demonstrate you strive to keep up to date with an ever changing industry.
• You have excellent communication skills showing a capability to make clear and meaningful contributions to white board design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems, as well as contribute insights from past experiences.
• You can offer concise and regular updates on progress and can highlight issues that might affect progress in order to allow preventative action to be taken.
• You help shape the process as well as the product; assist in refining our approach to development by continually reviewing it and offering innovative ideas to improve it.
• Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• BS/MS in Computer Science/related technical discipline OR equivalent experience.
Client Requirement: Candidates applying must be based in Ireland and hold EU citizenship, Stamp 4 or spouse visa (through critical skills).
Get in touch if you feel this is a good opportunity for you. I can provide you with a more detailed spec.