Freelance or Permanent – Senior Frontend Developer REMOTE
- Job Ref: 7072
- IT - Front End (React, Angular etc)
Our client is seeking to hire a full stack developer.
You will be responsible for the developing, evolving and maintaining the different client facing platforms (Web, Mobile Devices, Connected Devices), providing the technical expertise and contributing and applying best practices in development.
You will be responsible for communicating with stakeholders to understand and refine user requirements, propose, accept and seek approval for improvements and for delivering high quality software.
- Develop and improve our web platform
- Develop and improve our iOS and Android applications.
- Plan and architect the tech for new app features, systems and integrations, and make it happen.
- Apply pragmatism and best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, with excellent quality.
- Writing tests and continually improving our build process
- Take ownership of the app, finding ways to improve its effectiveness, reliability and cost.
- Solving problems at scale, ensuring scalability and resilience of the solutions delivered.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of hands-on development experience.
- Extensive experience with Web development, HTML5, CSS and fast development frameworks
- Extensive experience with SEO and web performance optimization.
- Demonstrate extensive understanding of REST APIs and best design patterns
- Experience and pragmatism in TDD, testing frameworks and best practices
- Ability to efficiently learn new tools and languages
- Desirable experience developing native mobile applications (iOs or Android) or React Native mobile applications.
- Desirable experience in the following areas: AWS and build automation
- Desirable experience working in an agile environment (SCRUM, KANBAN, LEAN)
- Desirable experience with an additional programming language other than Js
- Desirable experience with web automation testing tools like selenium or similar
- Fluent English and outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
Workplace and Environment
- Fast paced work environment
- Available to travel occasionally (10%) if required by immediate Supervisor
- Remote freelance 1-year contract with the intention to keep extending