Senior Frontend Developer – Angular
Are you a proactive frontend developer who likes working quickly to resolve problems?
Our client, one of the top tech startup from Madrid is looking for talented people to join their projects.
The work environment is very open-minded and they love to test and implement new ideas.
As a Frontend developer you will:
- Work on the development of our product, an e-Commerce platform in continuous evolvement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and deliver meaningful experiences
- Identify and fix bugs to ensure the correct functioning of the platform.
- A Bachelor’s degree, FP II in Computer Science or similar professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as frontend or full stack developer.
- Experience working with PHP is a plus.
- English is a must.
What can I expect?
- Competitive salary and a career path within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home.
- A flexible schedule including reduced timetable during one month in summer.
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities
- Office located near Atocha train station.
- English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program