Treasury Senior Analyst – 12 Month FTC
- Job Ref: 7556
- Accounting and Finance
Treasury Senior Analyst
Our client, a leading global insurance organization with over 100 years of experience working in the industry, serving insurance clients in over 80 countries and jurisdictions around the world is seeking a Treasury Senior Analyst!
The corporate function provides a wide range of services to the organization such as finance, internal audit, communications, security, and human resources. Treasury sits within the Finance area.
- This role will be responsible for the collection of bank fee data, analysis, issue resolution, and reporting.
- The role will also work within several areas of the Treasury function, including opening and closing operating, custody, and virtual accounts, managing signatories on accounts, setting up, amending, and obtaining information of services on accounts (e.g., MT101, Swift reporting, Electronic Banking users, entitlements & activity), dealing with ad-hoc requests from the businesses and managing/supporting projects as required.
- The role requires a proven background in interacting and driving engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- A key aspect of the role is ensuring compliance by the business units with the organization’s Global Bank Account policies and procedures.
- The role will involve a combination of teamwork and close collaboration with a small team as well as independent management of items.
- 4+ years of work experience in a Corporate Treasury or Cash Management environment.
- Previous bank fee analyses experience a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work with large data sets, identify trends/errors, resolve issues, and present findings in a professional manner.
- Understanding of constitutive and other Bank Administration documents including Board Resolutions/Certificate of Incorporation/Trade Register/Account opening forms/Bank Signatory forms an advantage
- Familiarity with payments and reporting such as Swift messaging types and formats, including MT101/MT940/MT950 an advantage
- Experience in responding to KYC/AML/Sanctions requests from banks
- Proven ability to multi-task, and independently and effectively manage and prioritize a varied workload
- Demonstrated awareness of the importance of controls and risks, including ideal experience of responding to SOX audit requests
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve items to completion without close oversight
- Must be able to communicate information clearly and concisely to stakeholders as needed, including to Senior Management, in both written and verbal format
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Must be fluent to a native level in written and spoken English
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills desirable
• 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Irish Standard Time (IST)
What’s on offer?
A range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most – your health care, financial protection, and wellbeing. They provide a variety of leaves for personal, health, and family needs. Fostering employees’ development and offering a range of learning opportunities for employees to hone their professional skills to position themselves for the next steps of their careers.
If you match the above skills, I would love to hear from you so let’s have a chat!
Apply here now or alternatively, feel free to contact me through email at [email protected] or via mobile on +353 86 371 7899!