Our client is looking for an Agile BA/ FS Tech BA. This is a Permanent role based in Dublin City Centre and has Hybrid/ remote working availability as well as a very competitive salary.
As an Agile BA, you will be joining the Technology Consulting Team working on delivering extraordinary client facing service allowing companies and organisations to evolve their business in the most efficient way possible.
Responsibilities for Agile BA
- Network and build connections to drive new business opportunities
- You will help clients align project outcomes with technology/business strategy by acting as an intermediary between business and technology stakeholders while also identifying and resolving problems, opportunities and methods for improving existing business processes and workflows
- Develop business case for proposed solutions; provide detailed analysis and documentation
- Create a functional design blueprint based on a broad design concept and business and user requirements, ensuring compliance with guidelines
- Prepare and analyse defect-tracking reports on existing systems
- Performs continuous integration of system features and enhancements
- Participates in identifying the costs, benefits and process impact of updating, upgrading or adding new components; documents and measures direct and indirect costs and projected benefits
- Manage conflicting requirements of the various stakeholders
- Design functional specifications of applications to address business and user needs
- Test the effectiveness of functional design and ensures that business requirements are fully met
Qualifications for Agile BA
- 2 years within a blue-chip consulting firm, industry or government organisation
- Strong academic record including a third level degree (IT preferable)
- Experience in one or more of our focus industries, and proven change delivery experience in Financial Services (across Banking, Insurance or Wealth Management sectors)
- Proven experience in business development eg client relationship management
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills and experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Stakeholder management
- Experience with process design and modelling as well as technology sourcing
- ERP/CRM implementation
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to get in touch for more details!