We are currently on the lookout for an Engineering Manager to join one of the top 4 as they look to continue to grow the team within their digital offering.
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and growing engineering teams.
- Experience in working efficiently with team members and clients across different location and time zones.
- Expertise in software architecture, fluency with software design patterns, understanding of TDD, experience with DDD.
- Understanding of secure software development, experience with working on solutions with high security standards. Awareness of security pitfalls in web and mobile app development.
- Deep understanding of development methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall, benefits and applicability of each of them in different situations.
- Proficiency in setting up and maintaining continuous development process, working with git, including choosing most applicable git branching strategy depending on the structure and size of the team.
- Understanding of technologies that power the Internet, experience in server management and scripting in one of the shell languages.
- Experience with cloud technologies and cloud architecture. Infrastructure management on AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Salesforce, Heroku, etc.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, skills, and domains of knowledge to be efficient across different clients and industries.
Client Requirements: Candidates must be based in Ireland and hold a stamp 4, EU citizenship or spouse visa.