Onsite Desktop Support (Dallas)
To provide first level support through call logging software and/or on-site and handling incidents or service requests using the incident management system and request fulfilment processes.
- Working with internal teams on Projects/ Clients in Region and in regions of service (UK, US and Asia).
Running client specific Pre-market Morning checks for clients escalating any systems, server or network related issues prior to Market open
- Provide first/ second line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
- Work with VIPs, providing a white glove service where necessary
- Issue customers with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales.
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
- Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
- Review incidents and requests with customers and work together to continuously improve service delivery provision.
- Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and act as point of escalation where necessary.
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting – With the internal networks team
- Multi-Factor Authentication Systems (Administrating and setting-up)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- VPN Technologies (for supporting remote work for clients and internally)
- Working actively with monitoring Technologies (Nagios, Splunk Enterprise, Thruk, etc) – To monitor, analyse and report, disruptions or client specific data
- Helping monitor internal infrastructure, relating to storage technologies for the platform – diagnosing / escalating and working with Win Admin and Database teams
- Working on client requests regarding Mail gateways and using expertise in security on the platform to resolve Email/ Microsoft Exchange related issue (Retrieving logs, blacklist/ whitelist senders, etc)
- Working with clients and solving problems related to the Citrix platform/ application (IaaS) - [Used for remote hosting of PC’s, operating systems, etc]
- Active Directory 2008 - Helping users on AD Account related issues
- All Windows 2010 / 2013 / 2016 Applications (Office suite)
- Imaging, Deploying of operating systems - Windows 10
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting Skills – Networks escalation
- Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops
- Network Security – Working with clients/ Helping comply with protocols and maintain security on platform
Skills and Qualifications
- Support Desk call logging tools – HP service centre / Remedy / Infra.
- Senior Management / VIP Support.
- Cisco Unified Call Manager.
- MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA.
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- On call / Out of hours experience.
- Apple products / Mobile technologies.
- Strong research, writing and communication skills.
- Customer service experience (comfortable working with senior management and business owners).
- Ability to work independently and manage your own projects in a professional manner.
- Candidates must have or be working towards an Undergraduate degree or have previous experience in a similar role.