Senior Data and Analytics Manager
We are currently on the looking for Data and Analytics Senior Manager for our client within their Financial Services Technology Division who are currently going through a growth phase.
- Lead teams and projects to design and deliver data and analytics engagements, bringing your knowledge and experience to the table as a subject matter resource
- Build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with various stakeholders
- Understand offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients across our range of services.
- Lead technology engagements, solution workshops and due diligence, shape and mobilise delivery
- As a senior team member, shape and manage engagement teams as needed
- Develop strong capabilities through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues
- Understand the company offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients across our range of services.
- Relevant management and leadership responsibilities in data focused projects and engagements in financial services sector, ideally in consulting environment.
- Project management experience with a track record of delivering successful outcomes on time and to budget.
- Applied knowledge of modern delivery approaches e.g. Agile
- Strong core consulting skills including senior stakeholder management, strong written and verbal communication skills at different levels – from middle management to C-level
- Proven expertise in the relevant Data and Analytics domain, e.g. Data Strategy, Data Manipulation and ETL, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics and AI
- Demonstrated experience in shaping and leading high performing teams
- Financial and commercial acumen
- A completed degree (Bachelors, Masters, or PhD)
If you feel this opportunity is of interest to you please reach out and I can provide you with a detailed spec. Email: [email protected]