Senior Finance Manager / Director (Pharma)
- Job Ref: 7652
- Accounting and Finance
Our client provides outsourced financial advisory and accounting services to multinational organisations that are growing in Ireland and Europe.
The role will place you at the heart of a high performing team that is committed to helping clients navigate the increasingly complex requirements for their business.
About the client and this opportunity:
- Growing company with career ongoing opportunities
- Partner with C-Suite and senior business leaders
- Interesting and diverse work with multinational clients
- Lead and mentor a high-performing team
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with minimum 8 years PQE
- Large group, and multi-jurisdictional engagement experience
- Excellent people management skills, with experience directing, mentoring and coaching high performance teams
- Excellent project management skills on large complex engagements
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to engage clearly and concisely with diverse audiences including C-Suite and senior leadership teams.
- Experienced operating in an environment where the highest standard of delivery is the norm
- Ability to self-start and demonstrates experience in managing a diverse portfolio of clients/companies
- Commercial mind-set that can identify leads and convert opportunities
- Strong technical knowledge of financial reporting and accounting standards. Irish GAAP/IFRS with US GAAP beneficial but not essential.
- Industry experience in health sciences, pharmaceuticals, energy or utilities would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below, or reach out to Eilish Devine on 086 853 9638.