- Job Ref: 7739
Scrum Master (BA or PM)
Stevenage or Bristol – hybrid working model
Eligible for SC and BPSS clearance.
Project Manager or BA background, with at least 5 years Scrum Master experience.
The ideal candidate for this Scrum Master role will have relevant experience of common management and reporting toolsets such as Azure DevOps, confluence and JIRA.
You'll also need experience of:
- Coaching development teams (including distributed teams) who are new to a Scrum Master software delivery approach
- Demonstrating lean thinking and a Scrum Master mind-set in how they work internally and externally
- Delivering Scrum Master training course to clients
- Applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge. Has practical experience of and is proficient with tools and frameworks required to deliver
- Contributing to delivery utilising multiple project management methodologies / framework, tools and techniques
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- A formal certification as a Scrum Master, kanban lead, lean six sigma certification or similar Scrum Master approach
- A certified scrum professional or a similar Scrum Master qualification
- The ability to communicate engagement progress and burn-down, risks and complex concepts to client
- The ability to contribute to the creation of agreeable mitigation approaches for removing team blockers and risk resolution
- The ability to influence and negotiate with client stakeholders and senior leadership teams
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Team management skills - experience in leading multiple teams in Scrum Master software delivery approaches
You'll also need to be flexible to travel to client sites across the UK as required and be eligible for SC and BPSS clearance.