PHP / SQL Web Developer
- Job Ref: 7885
Our client who provide IT infrastructure to global Capital Markets firms are currently on the lookout for a PHP Developer to join their growing data team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is finishing university. You will work in a close knit collaborative environment and be supported along your professional development.
What you bring:
- One to two years’ experience in a related role or through equivalent collaborative project. This can include experience gained through placement or internship.
- The ability to demonstrate previous work with PHP and MYSQL and large datasets.
- Working knowledge of at least one modern backend language (php8, nodejs, Python, etc.)
- Understanding of OOP design, Microservice, API design and the necessity of constant refactoring and testing
- Experience of a modern web framework e.g. Symfony, Laravel, Django etc.
- Knowledge of web application security practices
- Experience with container tools such as Docker
- Degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science or comparable scientific discipline
- Strong research, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable working environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Desire to travel and see the world.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own projects in a professional manner.
- A passion for innovation and the financial technology sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Project management skills and proven ability to manage own workload.
If you feel this is of interest to you, please reach out and I can provide you with a details spec.
Email: [email protected]
Graduate visa will not be supported for this opportunity!!