An online gaming company is looking for an experienced mid-level Front End Developer to join their development team. The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills with a focus on quality, performance, extensibility and maintainability of code within an agile software development environment.
They are looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusiastic person to join their Software Development team. Someone who takes ownership for their work, is committed to building high quality, extensible code and who has experience working within an agile software development team is the ideal.
What is expected of you:
• Identify and propose solutions that contribute to performance & process improvements
• To design and develop code with performance optimisation, extensibility and maintainability in mind
• Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team
• Functionally testing all developed code to a very high standard to enable QA to test efficiently
What you need:
• Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
• Experience with Unit Testing
• Good communication skills are key, particularly when dealing with non-technical people
• Desire to stay up to date on current and new technologies and how we can use these to best effect
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
Client Requirement: Candidates applying must be based in Ireland and hold EU citizenship, Stamp 4 or spouse visa (through critical skills).
Get in touch if you feel this is a good opportunity for you. I can provide you with a more detailed spec