Dublin City Centre (Hybrid)
Salary circa 80k
The successful candidate will be a key team member in the global infrastructure Change Management and Problem Management governance processes. This will involve reviewing proposed changes to the environment to understand the impact to the business, assess risks and ensure appropriate communication. This candidate will review, evolve and improve our processes through data analysis/metrics, automation, and Problem Management. Lastly, the candidate will leverage SQL and data visualization skills to generate insightful data metrics, which will be used to drive service improvements. Close collaboration will be required with different technology teams including Compute, Network Monitoring, Database, Storage, and End User technologies, while also collaborating with all support teams (Tech Support, Enterprise Command Center, Trading Application Support).
- Change Management Governance
- Serve as a US-based contact for Infrastructure Change Management oversight.
- Collaborate with local and global teams to analyze changes occurring within the environment and assess impact.
- Raise awareness as appropriate and look at ways to mitigate risks if needed.
- Engagement with senior management to help facilitate decisions and escalations.
- Manage the systems and data used by the Change Management process.
- Engage and drive adoption of best practices.
- Service Improvements and Data Metrics
- Identify and look for ways of improving current processes or increasing service quality across our Technology Infrastructure environment.
- Develop requirements for system enhancements and work to implement them with the associated Technology teams.
- Generate metrics and dashboards to assist in analysis and decision making.
- Constantly review and evaluate methods of working to look for efficiencies and ways to improve workflows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate in a global environment - hardworking, friendly, honest, enthusiastic
- An effective critical thinker who values an analytical approach to solving problems
- Quick learner; detail oriented; and strong ownership of work
- Team player with a willingness to participate and help others
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency with ability to adapt to new responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, formulas in Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in creating dashboards in Tableau or other similar data visualization tools
- Familiar and comfortable using SQL
- Experience with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow beneficial
- A good understanding of technology infrastructure
- Technology Infrastructure Operations experience beneficial