Product Manager – Contract
Our client, a global insurance company, are looking to hire a Web Development & UX Manager to join their digital team. This is an excellent opportunity to manage the Digital development programme & customer experience online. This is a 6-9 month contract working mostly from home with a maximum of one day required in the office in Dublin.
- Manage an annual development plan, in conjunction with the Digital team, which is aligned and supports the agreed Digital strategy.
- Manage key eBusiness projects as required, ensuring that they are delivered within agreed timeframes and budgets and with regular communication updates.
- Improve & manage the user experience (UX) online.
- Manage & conduct User Experience Research and Analyse through usability and competitor monitoring.
- Work with team to develop high fidelity mock ups, wireframes and prototypes – provide best advice and guidance to the team.
- Run design and requirements workshops with multidisciplinary teams.
- Manage team members providing development and coaching on areas of technical knowledge, customer service and daily operating procedures, processes and practices.
- 3-5 years’ experience leading projects with strong business skills & technical understanding.
- 3+ Years’ experience in Web based Usability Testing & other research methods.
- Skilled in prototyping & wire framing tools
- Basic technical understanding of how our internal systems work.
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the changing demands of the business.
- Detailed understanding latest user design practices and trends in emerging technology/ Innovative thinker.
- Project Management experience
- Strong Interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to influence at all levels including Senior Management.
If you feel this is a good opportunity for you, please reach out and lets have a chat! Click Apply Now
below or contact me directly at [email protected]