We are looking for an AEM Lead for an exciting opportunity with a leading consultancy in Dublin. This opportunity comes with a competitive salary, pension and healthcare.
- Work with Architect to define AEM standards and execution plans.
- Lead day to day development efforts in large, cross functional and globally distributed development team.
- Provide progress updates for the team to project managers on individual projects.
- Keep pace of changes and new technologies and how they can benefit the development team.
- Assist in training of new or junior team members.
- Assist in creation of technical documentation.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with stakeholders. Provide regular updates and status when needed.
- 5+ years of experience in developing, enhancing, and operating AEM 6.x
- Experience in AEM Headless implementation.
- Should have good hands-on experience with any of AEM SPA frameworks (React SPA is a plus).
- Expertise in AEM based unit testing using Mockito Junit 5, JCR, Sling Mocks etc.
- Expertise in AEM building blocks like Templates, Core Components, Hybrid capabilities, Sling resource merger, Sling Dynamic Include
- Good understanding of AEM content APIs.
- Experience in integrating AEM with other enterprise applications/platforms.
- Good understanding of caching and associated configuration (Dispatcher and CDN).
Please reach out to [email protected] for more information.