ERP Project Manager
Salary 65-70k per annum
Location: Wales Hybrid Model
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products. Proven experience with ERP systems (QAD MFG/PRO, SAP, Oracle, SQL).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with complex ERP change management/ implementations projects.
- At least 3 years’ working knowledge of QAD or equivalent ERP software.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Recognised certification in Project Management.
- Working knowledge of barcode scanning systems and database query tools – currently using Eagle or other bar coding equipment
- Working knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) with a preference in European Bank Drivers.