Do you enjoy working on end-to-end solutions using leading development and optimization practices? Are you looking for an opportunity that will drive your career in new & exciting ways? This job is for you! Our client, a global professional services company, are looking for an iOS Developer to join their SCRUM team.
As an iOS Developer you will be responsible for:
- Forging leading solutions designs and driving implementation approaches for successful technology solutions.
- Working on multiple client-orientated projects within an Agile or Waterfall development environment.
- Collaborating in an iOS SCRUM team using Apple iOS / SWIFT.
- Operate in end-to-end solutions, varying from understanding business requirements, defining design patterns, to driving the end-state delivery and support using leading development and optimisation practices.
Ideally, you will have:
- Ability to bring value to our clients in innovative ways. You can tell a great story about it!
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and delivering custom engineering applications in a client-facing environment.
- Experience in leading end-to-end mobile solutions using software security best practices.
- Strong collaboration skills. You can not only work in a team, but you can also coach and mentor team members to be their best!
Some nice extras:
- Experience with mobile application platforms and development eg. KONY platform, API development, frontend development.
- Engagement based consulting experience or equivalent industry experience.
- Industry-relevant certifications (including Cloud certifications).
Our client offers a competitive basic salary as well as an extensive benefits package which includes gym subsidy, private medical insurance & extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
If this sounds like this opportunity could be for you, please click apply and let’s have a chat!