Test Manager (Banking)
6 month contract
Remote (but need to be based in Ireland)
Day rate circa 500-550 per day
- Experience in working in Mortgage areas or Testing Mortgage workflow or products
- Have previously worked in complex Migration projects or integration projects involving multiple systems and applications
- Should have good knowledge on JIRA.
- Perform requirement analysis, creating Test strategy, Test designing, documentation and reporting.
- Responsible for providing Test Estimation in scope.
- Create detailed Test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks.
- Responsible for Test phases in scope to ensure smooth and high quality deliveries.
- Review all test deliverables and guide the team accordingly.
- Overall accountable for defects
- Participate in regular meetings with project management to communicate accomplishments, plans and issues as well as any risks to the project's progress.
- Sign off entry and exit criteria for components for which they are responsible.
- Engage and Manage Stakeholders
- Ensure knowledge is recorded and shared.
- Ensure appropriate test processes and methodologies, implementing enhancements wherever appropriate.
- Conduct defect analysis and product quality assessments based on functional defects.
- Provide Weekly and Project Closure Reports and thresholds.
- Support and Co-ordinate with various teams