Full Stack Developer – contract – flexible Dublin
- Job Ref: 8117
- IT - Java
We are looking for Full Stack Engineers for a 12-month contract in Dublin, to join my client, a leader in the worldwide fintech industry. This role remote with monthly visits to Dublin office.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to participate in a diverse array of development projects, and to demonstrate technical leadership
The Expertise we Are Looking For
- Minimum 5+ of software development experience, including implementation of enterprise solutions in a J2EE environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the following: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Maven, Jenkins, REST and SOAP API
- Experience with Automation including Unit, Regression and Performance
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy, (UCD) Docker Swarm and Containers
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture, Kubernetes, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS will be a plus
- Experience with JMeter & Junit.
The Skills You Bring:
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly with colleagues on shared items of work.
- You are able to lead the delivery of discrete units of IT
- You are innately curious and learning new things is motivating and exciting.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building/management skills
- Being a business problem solver capable of translating business needs into technology solutions.