Software Developer – PHP, MySQL
- Job Ref: 8128
- South Yorkshire
Do you want to gain experience in a unique industry? Are you a team player who likes sharing ideas? Our client, a Scaling SaaS company, are looking for a Software Developer to join their team.
Our client also has offices in the US, Canada and Ireland. They champion excellent work culture and offer further education and training options and a very competitive compensation package.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Provide a consistent and professional service which supports the delivery of business plans.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Development Team to ensure development is conducted in a professional manner and to business standards.
- Contribute to positive change, supporting new ways of working within the Team, including supporting work outside of your own functional area and/or team.
- Provide a visible and proactive service, developing credibility and trust with our wide customer base.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance development process and team efficiency.
- Demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development, developing skills/competencies to support new technologies and ways of working.
- Ensure the appropriate escalation of issues and areas of concern to the relevant manager.
- 2 years minimum experience as a Software Developer.
- Good understanding with databases, mainly MySQL.
- Understanding of GIT.
- Previous experience with PHP.
- Have you experience with Linux and Cloud servers?
If you feel this an opportunity that could be of interest to you, please get in touch. Apply directly or email [email protected]