Dublin City Centre (Hybrid)
Salary Basic 60-65K
Bonus 0-10% with 5% on target.
Full Health Coverf or employee, spouse and children
22 days annual leave + 2 company days + 2 Life Events leave days per annum
Pension contribution up to 12%
- Work as a member of project teams with business analysts and the business experts to document technical requirements for new applications
- Become a technical expert on all company applications to assist in technology enhancement and business requirements development
- Assist in selection of AI, robotics, and other digital technologies for company through research and creating comparison documentation
- Develop and configure solutions across a range of applications used including Genesys, Google Chat Bots, Agent assist tools, and machine learning applications
- Develop and enhance our dynamic customer documents on an ongoing basis ensuring good methods of change control and communication
- Assist with strategic change and development team in determining the IT resources required to deliver Key strategic projects within Irish life Health.
- Assist business analysts in writing requirements that are robust and can be translated to technical requirements
- Ensure a common understanding and agreement of business problems or opportunities, project objectives, solutions, and benefits.
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- IT Degree or equivalent, or relevant business or technical experience
- Previous experience working with a wide range of technologies including machine learning or AI technologies is an advantage
- Good understanding of web application administration, web technologies, CMS systems and digital platforms
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by business users
- Experience engaging directly with the business on new innovative technology solutions
- Experience working with project management processes and agile methodology