Business Process Analyst
- Over 3-4 years of business process mapping with a focus on ‘As Is’ process maps across all departments.
- Continuous improvements in all departments
- Gap analysis of both internal applications and throughout departments
- Creating and rewriting policies and procedures
- Identify areas for process and quality improvement. Recommend efficient resources required for operational needs based on complexity, cost and scalability.
- Participate in business planning for new app deployments
- Build and maintain positive relationships with both the client and internally
- Monitoring the results of the changes to ensure they are working
- Respond to ad hoc data requests with an eye to scale and automation where appropriate
- Provide clear and useful project updates to stakeholders/ project managers
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Green or black Six Sigma certificate (green/black belt)
- Excellent skills using Office 365 applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of development projects, business analysis, and data analysis
- Knowledge of the prop-tech industry
- Knowledge of database concepts and understanding of structures
- Strong project management skills; experience handling complex projects with multiple clients/partners
- Broad experience using Lucid chart
- Proven relationship management and communications skills
- Customer-focused approach to engagement with business partners