Senior Site Reliability Engineer – Hybrid – Galway
- Job Ref: 8262
- IT - Cloud / Devops
Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Hybrid - Galway
Are you driven and self-motivated? Would you like to earn a competitive salary while doing so? Our client, a leading financial services provider to both private and institutional investors, is currently on the lookout for a talented SRE to join their team permanently.
This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team of associates leading the development and implementation of SRE capabilities.
As an SRE, you will be required to:
- Ability to think disruptively and challenge the current state.
- Ability to critically assess topologies & devise a test plan to expose vulnerabilities.
- System Testing experience (functional, non-functional, performance).
- Experience working in distributed systems.
- Ability to influence cultural changes i.e., squads running their gamedays.
- Ability to work closely with architects, operations, and technical teams to drive the best possible solutions.
- Ability to research new areas and provide thought leadership on Chaos needs now and, into the future.
- Experience with Jenkins, CI/CD pipelines, and methods.
- Performance/Capacity Engineering experience.
- Operations of a SaaS Service a plus.
- Knowledge of application development and release cycles (DEV/QA/UAT/PROD) including pipelines
- Awareness of both current and emerging technologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills, desire to dig deep to identify problems and find resolutions in a timely manner
- Knowledge of collaboration tools such as Confluence/JIRA
What’s in it for you?
- You will receive a competitive salary with an exciting bonus structure.
- You will benefit from the company's very competitive pension plan.
- You and your family will avail of health Insurance provided by VHI.
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!