Our client, a market-leading sports club management platform, are looking for a senior back-end developer to join their growing team. If you like to work in a collaborative, innovative environment, fast paced environment this job is for you!
As a Senior PHP developer will:
- Collaborate in the design, development, testing and maintenance of our software products
- Liaise with front-end designers to implement back-end logic and applications
- Liaise with team and translate the requirements into live code
- Work with product owners and internal stakeholders to address technical & design requirements to provide solutions
- Bridge the gap between design and technical implementation defining how the application performs
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience back-end development
- Advanced understanding and experience with PHP 8
- Strong experience with Docker
- Experienced with AWS, ALB, ECS, RDS
- Expert experience with API creation, documentation and integrations
- Strong knowledge and ability to write complete unit tests with TDD techniques
- Strong experience with Postgres
- Experienced with Object Oriented Programming
- Experienced with GIT
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with OpenAPI, Swagger and developer portals
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps and pipelines across multiple environments.
Very competitive salary and benefits on offer. Work from home available. If you would like to hear more, please click apply!