Senior Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 8375
- IT - Business Analysts
Senior Business Analyst – Galway/Hybrid – Permanent
In this position, you will collaborate with your team to produce an effective product partnership through communication, risk reduction, quality assurance, effective delivery, and the development of good working relationships throughout the company. Being an effective liaison between stakeholders and your team means being a highly motivated self-starter with a feeling of responsibility and attention to detail.
The knowledge and abilities you bring:
- Proven expertise in impact analysis, data analysis, and workflow design.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology and experience using Jira, Confluence, Mural, or other comparable Agile backlog management tools (training is available)
- Establish epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Take the helm of each day's scrums, sprint planning sessions, release planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Carry out complete business acceptance testing and make sure test cases can be tracked back.
- Manage dependencies across teams and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven leadership by mentoring peers and showcase critical thinking by managing conflicts within teams.
- 5-7 years transferable experience.
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!