- Job Ref: 8378
- IT - Business Analysts
Business Analyst – Galway/ Hybrid – Permanent
As a Business Analyst you will be a member of an Agile squad responsible for crafting an engaging experience for our clients. Day to day, you will work closely with a team of cross functional and dedicated squad members (product, technology, legal, compliance & risk partners) responsible for delivering specific business goals.
- Determine and record the business requirements, the existing and future states, and offer helpful criticism for upcoming process upgrades.
- Having knowledge of effect analysis, data analysis, and data visualization.
- Having knowledge of the Agile methodology and experience using Jira, Confluence, Mural, or other equivalent Agile backlog management tools (training is available)
- Establish epics, user stories, and approval criteria. Facilitate narrative grooming and refinement sessions.
- The daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Release Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives should be led.
- Complete business acceptance testing, and make sure test cases can be tracked back.
- Manage team dependencies while working on numerous projects at once.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by handling team conflicts and demonstrate leadership by coaching peers.
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!