Our client, a leading international insurance provider, are looking for a Product Manager to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity to play an integral part in building a new digitisation strategy and to deliver a truly customer focused experience.
***Client Requirement: Applicants must have a valid Stamp 4 Visa, Stamp 1G Spouse or hold EU Citizenship***
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and Head of Product to refine feature roadmap and product backlog
• Deliver projects and features on the product roadmap from conception through requirements gathering to development and post launch
• Lead delivery teams and act as Product Owner in the delivery of product backlogs and product releases
• Embed customer/market insights into the product development process at all stages from product inception to delivery of customer-centric solutions
• Support the active development of the Product Management function throughout the business through the introduction of new agile techniques and approaches to product backlog management and delivery
• Ensure that tracking is in place to monitor feature delivery progress and feature value (post-delivery)
• Leverage and use appropriate expertise and tools to improve the efficiency of the delivery process
• Candidate should above all want to improve the experience of all of our customers (including partners and internal stakeholders)
An excellent benefits package is on offer including pension, insurance, bike to work scheme, and much more.
If you feel this opportunity may be of interest to you, please get in touch and let’s have a chat!
Click Apply Now below or email me directly at [email protected]