Engineering Manager – Remote
Our client is growing and are looking to expand their engineering leadership team. If you are an experienced technical leader who can support and grow our engineering team, steer technical decisions, and lead communication with clients, we want YOU!
What you will do:
- Teaching, mentoring, coaching and being a role model for team members, growing them in their personal and career progression
- Architect and lead the development of business critical, complex web or mobile solutions that perform flawlessly across all platforms.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a couple of years in length.
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to clients and non-technical team members.
- Maintain a high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and be able to pick the right one to solve client’s problem.
What you will need:
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and growing engineering teams.
- Experience in working efficiently with team members and clients across different location and time zones.
- Expertise in software architecture, fluency with software design patterns, understanding of TDD, experience with DDD.
- Understanding of secure software development, experience with working on solutions with high security standards. Awareness of security pitfalls in web and mobile app development.
- Deep understanding of development methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall, benefits and applicability of each of them in different situations.
- Proficiency in setting up and maintaining continuous development process, working with git, including choosing most applicable git branching strategy depending on the structure and size of the team.
- Experience with cloud technologies and cloud architecture. Infrastructure management on AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Salesforce, Heroku, etc.
Don’t have all the above? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match 100% of the requirements.
This role is based in Dublin offers fully remote working from anywhere in Ireland. Competitive salary and benefits offered, including but not limited to bonus up to 20%, healthcare, annual leave that rises with service.
Click apply, and let’s get this process started!