We are on the lookout for a Python Software Developer for a US Tech Company. This opportunity is fully remote. You will be developing components for their SaaS solution. Their cloud solution builds on a set of modern open-source technologies running on state-of-the-art cloud environments.
This role requires the implementation of product functionality in collaboration with the lead python developer and the chief software architect, as well as guidance to junior members of the development team. You will be involved in agile sprint planning, owning the detailing of implementation stories and tasks in our MS DevOps system and ensures high quality implementation of
• 3+ years of experience in Software Development with 2+ years in Python and ideally Python Flask development.
• Demonstrated ability working in Agile development methodologies including CI/CD.
• Ability to understand complex technical problems and solve with simple and efficient solutions.
• Knowledge of architectural and technical operational practices to drive performance, resilience, and scalability from conception to delivery.
• An understanding of non-functional requirements for commercial, mission-critical enterprise
software products and services in the areas of system performance, scalability, security, usability, ease of implementation, supportability, and maintainability.
• Experience with building, maintaining, and transforming products working with very large datasets and multiple sources of data and data classifications is a plus.
• Understanding of Cloud practices to support effective business continuity, high availability, and security as well as cost-optimised use of infrastructure is a plus.
• Experience developing world-class logical and physical architectures for modern SaaS and n-tier architectures.
• Proficiency in cloud technologies, multi-tenant infrastructures, microservices, containerization
• Experience with REST and Graph APIs, ElasticSearch, Postgres, and Hasura a plus
• Compensation – they offer market competitive salaries
• Generous Time Off
• Health Benefits – offering a variety of plan medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs
• Life + Disability Insurance – we provide plans to ensure you are supported in the most critical life events
• Perks + Programs – access to Employee Assistance Program, Financial Health Advocacy Services, Legal Insurance, employee discounts, and more!
For more information please contact [email protected]