An opportunity has opened to join the Information Systems department as a Service Delivery Analyst on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide a high level of IT Operational tasks & PC support (software & hardware) to all staff in head office and remote offices. This team operates on shifts, one requiring a 6.30am start.
- IS Operational duties
- Telephone support
- 2nd level Desktop remote/desk-side trouble-shooting
- Microsoft Windows 10 & Office 365 skills essential
- Software support for over 80 applications
- Ensure relevant documentation is maintained and procedures followed
- 100% of all calls are closed within SLA times
- Professional approachable manner. Proactive at all times
- Liasing with third party vendors
- Second line support for escalations from first line IT support team
- Ensure delivery of key IT projects.
- Ensure that pipeline of IT tickets are managed in a timely manner.
- Ensure high availability of IT infrastructure.
- Participates in the out of hours support on call rota.
- Implement and deploy new technologies to help deliver on business goals
- Implementation and support of the company's systems
- Maintain current and new end user client device integrity, security and virus protection
- Attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate professional development
- Comply with the Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures associated with the role
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a Service Desk role in a Windows environment.
- A practical experience providing support for Microsoft Windows 10 Desktop’s and Office 365 in an Active Directory environment. This should include:
- Desktop building & troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows 10 skillset
- Microsoft Office products Exchange administration
- Financial software packages
- Printing environment
- Telephony & UC services
- AS400/i-series knowledge and Microsoft Certification would be an advantage
- Azure and Intune
- Desktop and Server Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- End User Device Security, Encryption, Anti-Virus
The candidate must demonstrate:
- A good aptitude for relevant technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills to provide support in a professional manner
- Be able to work on own initiative & demonstrate proactive ownership of tasks and issues with a defined SLA
- Self-motivated with good judgement, organisational and time management skills
- An ability to follow established processes & procedures and define new ones when appropriate
- Attention to detail
- Good team working capability
- Dedicated and flexible work attitude
- Relevant 3rd Level IT qualification
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Microsoft Certification