MEAN/MERN Stack Principal Engineer
We are on the lookout for a Principal Engineer for an exciting opportunity in one of the worlds largest asset management firms. The successful candidate will have either MEAN/MERN stack experience, as well as leadership experience.
This opportunity comes with
- Competitive salary of €100-120K
- Up to 12% pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Study Support
- Flexible working arrangements/work from home
- Sports & Social clubs/Wellness Programme
- Paid annual leave and ability to purchase additional leave days
- Travel ticket/bike to work/dental are optional
- A senior development leader that has significant experience of software delivery using Agile methodologies at scale.
- Must have systematically and effectively transformed development teams and lead them on the “Agile journey”. They must be a thought leader in the Agile space and able to gain the respect of the Heads of Development across the business units.
- Must be a strong leader, able to sell a vision, communicate well and motivate.
- They must be able to engage with senior stakeholders, understand their challenges and influence through compelling outcomes.
- Has run development teams / delivery for 10+ years
- Expert in contemporary application development stacks including MEAN, MERN, Microsoft and other emerging open source technologies.
- Experience designing and deploying applications on cloud infrastructure with providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google. Experience building cloud native software architectures.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Practiced experience refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, system and application design, application security.
- Industry experience in end-to-end solution design and development of Microservices, service-oriented architecture (SOA) and object-oriented programming (OOP) models
- Strong experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases.
- Working knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Experience with large-scale, high availability server architectures
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications, preferably in the cloud
For more information, please reach out to [email protected]