CRM Senior System Analyst
- Job Ref: 8533
- IT - Salesforce CRM
Senior CRM System Analyst – Galway/Hybrid Working – Permanent
Our client is searching for a passionate CRM Systems Analyst to support their Salesforce implementation. The ideal candidate will be confident and have no trouble forming relationships with others. Taking a committed approach to problem-solving and overcoming challenges.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Elicit and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Conducts systems analysis to determine data needs and technical recommendations.
- Provides business and systems analysis support for projects collaborating with Product Owner and development team to identify, define, interpret, and clarify scope of problems/issues in terms of business/systems requirements and processes
- Using agile methodologies, facilitate and drive requirements clarification via standard techniques such
- Acceptance test criteria to be used to drive iterations. Assure all documented requirements and acceptance test criteria are transparent to the whole team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce.com certification a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) or systems development methodologies
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!