I’m looking for an experienced Java developer to join my client’s expanding engineering team.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will:
• Develop business-critical and complex web or mobile solutions that perform flawlessly across all platforms.
• Solve unique and challenging technical problems to support our clients.
• Work closely with the rest of the Digital team on UI/UX, accessibility and business aspects of the project.
• Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a couple of years in length.
• Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to clients and non-technical team members.
• Continuously learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and be able to pick the right one to solve client’s problem.
As a Java Developer, you will bring:
• Solid experience in software development using JVM languages such as Java or Kotlin
• Experience with key libraries and frameworks such as Spring Boot, Micronaut or similar microservice platforms
• Expertise in software architecture, fluency with software design patterns, understanding of TDD, experience with DDD.
• Understanding of development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban.
• Strong understanding of DevOps principles and how to use them to automate integration and deployments.
Don’t meet 100% of the requirements? We still encourage you to apply!
Benefits include remote working, health insurance, pension, great annual leave flexibility.
If this sounds like something of interest to you, click apply now and let’s have a chat!