Associate Director Technology Risk
- Job Ref: 8573
- New York
Our Technology Risk Advisory services include IT strategy and governance, IT risk assessment, IT audit, cybersecurity, cloud security, privacy and data protection, systems pre-and post-implementation controls evaluation and advisory, IT regulatory compliance, data governance & analytics, third-party risk management, disaster recovery, and more.
This is an exciting hybrid opportunity to work closely with NYE and National Risk leadership, benefit from a hands-on coach, work with a team of talented SME's and support the growth of the business.
What you'll do
- Serve as a key leader in our practice by:
- Providing input on strategic direction
- Recruiting and cultivating talent
- Guiding the use of methodologies and frameworks
- Supporting business development efforts in new and existing clients
- Plan and lead client engagements
- Lead the development and delivery of Information Technology Risk Advisory services
- Identify opportunities to leverage data analytics and automation technologies to drive efficiencies and add value on client engagements
- Manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects including planning engagements, developing budgets, monitoring against progress, performing quality control of deliverables, and delivering on schedule
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Manage teams by guiding performance against objectives, creating an atmosphere of trust and collaboration, modeling leadership behaviors, and encouraging continuous improvement and innovation?
- Lead coaching family by serving as a role model, coach, mentor, and liaison to the leadership team
Ideal skills, experience and certifications
- 9 years of external consulting or corporate experience performing and managing IT audits, information security assessments, or other IT advisory/consulting projects for Commercial clients
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA or the ability to demonstrate progress towards achieving certification
- Expertise working with risks and internal controls, including IT audit, IT compliance, and IT consulting
- Technical knowledge of IT systems, including servers, databases, applications, and networks
- Leadership skills with the ability to foster collaboration and excellence
- Great sense of humor!