Sr Network Planning-Hybrid modality
From e-Frontiers, we are helping our very important client which is looking for a Senior Network Planning Engineer to join to their Transmission team.
Their offices are in Madrid, they have a hybrid modality of work (30% home) however it’s a nice place and they have an amazing team.
About the job
- Designs the IP Network monitoring systems, providing information for reports on network systems.
- The perfect candidate will have knowledge and strong skills on routing protocols and policies.
- You will design, implement, and make the whole configuration of the operations required.
- We believe that communication, empathy, curiosity, and open-mindedness are fundamental to success.
You should have that skills & requirements
- Virtual Platforms CCNA/CCNP knowledge.
- IP network design and Routing Protocols hand-on experience
- TCP/IP, Ethernet, MPLS, VLANS, and Switching
- Application protocols-HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL
- Deep knowledge on Layer 3 Traffic Engineering and VPN, IPSEC and Firewalling architectures
- +8- years as a Network Engineer with focus on TCP/IP networks, Layer2-3 Implementations, and support.
- Design solutions offering technical solutions.
- Also analyse technologies, requirements.
- You must follow up with the team and partners, including testing and maintenance plans.
- You will need to develop and implement the security and privacy policies to protect prudential information.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team.
- Salary about: €80k
- Fast paced work environment.
- Available to travel occasionally (10%).
- Subject to national/international criminal background checks.
- Permanent position.