Technical Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their team. The role with involve providing technical support to customers and field support staff, focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging the product lines.
The successful candidate will need to have Storage (SAN) experience and have a fluency in either Hebrew, German, French, Italian or Spanish is required.
- Respond to post sales customer support issues raised by the customer
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to alerts on customer systems
- Raising support cases for alerts received by the SolidFire monitoring system
- Research customer issues in a timely manner
- Technical troubleshooting of customer environments and the SolidFire product
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in technical fields such as Level 2 / Level 3 support services.
- Fluency in Hebrew, German, French, Italian or Spanish is required.
- General knowledge of
- Operating systems including Linux / Windows
- Troubleshooting block storage access protocols
- Server / storage hardware troubleshooting (essential)
- Basic experience with virtualized infrastructure and hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, Etc.)
- Basic Networking concepts
If this sounds like something that interests you, please apply directly below or get in touch now!