Business Transformation Manager | FinTech
- Job Ref: 8617
- New York
The client is a trusted business advisory firm, specializing in Accounting Advisory, Business Transformation, Risk & Compliance, Cybersecurity, and Technology Solutions.
We’re looking for an Experienced Managing Consultant to join our growing East Region team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration?is the norm, Energy?is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless.
- Help to develop and drive the company’s overall Fintech strategy and digital transformation roadmap
- Review existing internal business processes and identify areas of improvement
- Assist with the development of new fit-for-purpose solutions to improve operational efficiency and improve service level
- Champion the digital transformation tools and conduct training to relevant departments within the organization
- Keep up-to-date with Fintech trends and market impacts
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader working with business stakeholders and understanding their business needs
- Having an understanding of front, middle and back office processes associated with banking, lending and payments and other areas of Financial Services and FinTech
- Having knowledge of the Fintech ecosystem, from cryptocurrency, Non-fungible tokens, Payments, InsureTech and beyond.
- Having a track record of delivering services to the Companys targeted clients in the FinTech ecosystem
- Having service delivery experience includes, but is not limited to process optimization, Target Operating Model development, resource assessments, technology roadmap development and system implementation.
- Facilitating workshop/meeting including remote facilitation
- Managing workstream(s) or small team engagements
- Participating in client discussions and meetings actively
- Communicating a broad range of offered consulting services
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of the team members
- Providing candid and meaningful feedback in a timely manner
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues and answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff.
- Bachelors Degree in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar field
- Experience at a Big Four or equivalent firm
- At east 5 years’ experience delivering and leading on Transformation projects in the Financial Service, FinTech or Technology sector
- Passionate about building, developing, motivating, and leading others
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to think from a “big picture” perspective
- Creativity, confidence, and flexibility
- High energy, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit