Senior Java Developer – Dublin
- Job Ref: 8639
- IT - Java
Our client, who operate in the financial sector, are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team.
The client operates 80% remote working, where office attendance is required just one week per month.
As a Senior Java Developer you will have:
- You will have an opportunity to leverage your skills and knowledge to contribute to the team’s success through analysis, design, development and delivery
- You will develop an understanding of the business domain in order to participate in discussions, planning, and provide feedback to drive the team and product forward
- You will provide pro-active consulting in the definition phase about the non-functional requirements and its financial implications.
- You will work with the team to manage technology obsolescence of the product and align to enterprise directives.
Our client is offering competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including family health insurance, bonus & excellent career growth opportunities.
*For this role you need to be based in Ireland and have Stamp 4, valid Stamp 1G or EU citizenship*
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java 8, Spring boot / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers
- Experience in Domain Driven API design, Swagger or Open API Specifications and API Lifecycle management
- Test Driven Development, JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, and Protractor
- Working experience with IDE’s Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse/IntelliJ, within a UNIX and Windows environment
- Application build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools -- Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc
- You are comfortable with SQL (Oracle experience preferred), Unit testing
- Leadership: Outstanding teammate, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.