Business Analyst (SAP)
Dublin 22 - Hybrid
At least 3 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst. End to end business analysis methodology, solution design facilitation, implementation and rollout experience and will have managed customer integration implementations, meeting expectations and demanding deadlines. Good working knowledge of supply chain disciplines. Experience in the following SAP modules is desirable - Fi/Co, FA, MM, SD, WM and PP. Strong customer focus. Strong interpersonal and project management skills. Strong advocate for optimising end user experience.
The organisation runs an enterprise suite of applications including customer interfaces, partner portals, business analytics and SAP ERP to support a high volume, high revenue business. The role includes:
- Defining business processes
- Completion of assigned project tasks (i.e., requirements analysis, SAP configuration & testing) as well as communication with internal and external development teams
- Taking charge of the management of IT service desk issues, plus enabling new business scenarios and enhanced functionality.
- Being part of a collaborative approach to solution design, engaging clients, and colleagues throughout the process.
- Providing input to RFP & RFI responses and accurately estimate implementation effort
- Strong customer focus
- Strong communications skills & have excellent interpersonal skills to work with different functions within the organisation
- Strong SAP configuration & master data knowledge around sales & distribution and materials management, as well as experience trouble shooting issues
- Practical experience implementing software testing methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines at the same time
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative, goal oriented and results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Business, Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- Experience in implementing projects involving SAP ECC & web development