Senior/Principal Cloud Software Engineer – Galway/DUB
What we are looking for:
Minimum 8 years of experience
- Public cloud computing technical certification (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Networking including VPCs, SDNs (e.g., Amazon / Azure), load balancing, routing, LDAP
- Linux Administration including Bash scripting
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus).
- Demonstrating fluency in at least one programming language such as Python, Groovy etc.
- Experience developing or deploying Docker Containers on Kubernetes (EKS)
- Experience with SQL using RDS-PostgreSQL or other DBMS
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as ELK, Splunk, Datadog
- Familiarity with JFrog Artifact Management platform
- Strong understanding of coding patterns and best practices
- Strong Focus on resiliency & reliability
The Skills You Bring:
- You have data center migration experience involving new environment build outs, DNS / Big IP changes, application deployments, monitor implementations, setup monitoring systems etc.
- You are familiar with production environment support policies - change management, incident management, problem management
- You are familiar with availability management, infrastructure planning, disaster recovery environment configurations.
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time
- You have excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly with colleagues on shared items of work and communicating effectively
- Someone who is passionate about their craft and has an interest and flexibility to learn and develop using the latest technologies and frameworks
- You can act independently under general direction.
The Value You Deliver:
- Work with a cross-functional team to understand project objectives, use cases and systems design requirements.
- Development of creative and innovative technical solutions.
- May determine and develop approaches to solutions.
- Report status, identify issues/risks and provide alternative plans for recovery.
- Follow standard processes and methodologies.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
Excellent salary and benefitss on offer