Do you enjoy working in a client facing role? Do you have strong nCino implementation experience and have a real passion for technology?
We are recruiting experienced nCino Functional Design leads primarily at Manager and Senior Manager levels for our clients Technology Consulting team.
You will be working for a prestigious consultancy in Dublin and as the Functional Consultant you will be responsible for:
• Working closely with Product Owners to define the epics and user stories.
• Driving overall work stream activities and managing the day-to-day functional activities of the project. This will include the ability to lead / manage teams of Business Analysts and work with cross-functional teams.
• Defining strategy / leads requirements / user story workshops and consensus sessions.
• Leading nCino and E2E solution functional designs and workshops. Lead the creation of user stories including requirements prioritization.
• Utilizing subject matter knowledge to support subsequent efforts for other work streams.
• Prescribing nCino application usages aligned to target requirements including alternatives analysis.
• Creating high-quality solution and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge, experience and alliances to shape services to client problems.
• Participating in presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects
• 5+ years of consulting and/or experience in Core Banking Services-Deposits, Lending and Digital Banking (online/mobile) Platforms.
• 2-4 full life-cycle implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; Functional nCino certifications.
• 5+ years of leading/managing a work stream on enterprise implementations.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
This is a permanent role that will require a Hybrid working model.
Click apply and let's discuss the opportunity in more detail.