Salesforce Solution Architect
- Job Ref: 8663
- IT - Solution Architects
Salesforce Solution Architect – Financial Services – Manager - Dublin
Our client is expanding their Salesforces and nCino capabilities, specifically building on their Technology Consulting practice.
Your knowledge and expertise in Salesforce will ensure governance and implementation approaches that support growth and scale in use by clients and associates and that will enable digital product roadmaps through the entire lifecycle including design, implementation, and ongoing support.
Skills you must have for this position:
- Take the initiative to identify design needs and problems pertaining to the installation of a Salesforce-based platform and interfaces with business applications, other software, and other systems.
- Lead solution design of Salesforce-hosted platforms or solutions engaging with Salesforce.
- Work with other team members to identify the new features and user stories required in large or complicated development projects created on platforms hosted by Salesforce or interacting with Salesforce.
- Encourage the development, articulation, and ranking of user stories, acceptability standards, and non-functional needs.
- Create diagrams and other visual aids that convert a business case into easily comprehensible workflows that explain the solution's operation and influence on current processes.
- Minimum 5+ years designing and implementing Salesforce-enabled solutions and/or related work experience with CRM platforms in banking and financial services.
- 5+ years building exceptional digital experiences in Financial Services, Retail, or Travel using Agile Methodology.
- Experience designing, managing, and implementing secure Enterprise-wide solutions.
- Relevant nCino and Salesforce certification.
- Moderate experience with data transformation to meet business needs.
This is a permanent position that will require hybrid working.
Click apply and lets discuss the opportunity in more detail.